We are really excited to help make a splash in this year’s Sports Fanatic 5K!
We need YOUR help to make it possible.
Saturday, July 8
The morning of the event will need a lot of people. Interested in volunteering your time? You’ll be needed on-site downtown Kennesaw starting at 5:45am.
Did we mention you’ll get an awesome t-shirt as a “thank you?”
- Volunteer Breakfast Coordinating (You’re in charge of staffing the table of bagels, donuts, coffee, etc.)
- Sponsor/Vendor Setup (Meet sponsors and vendors at the tunnel for pre-race set up)
- Race Day bib pickup (Distribute bibs to pre-registered runners)
- Race Day registration (Take race-day registration)
- Course Water Station (On course water station in park and clean up)
- Finish Line Water Station (Distribute water at finish line)
- Course Marshals/Timing (Volunteers with stop watches calling out race times, watch for runner safety, emergencies, etc. – 2 per mile)
- 1 Mile Run (Stand at 1 mile race turn around and direct runners)
- Post Race Set Up/Refreshments (Help with post race set up and food)
- VIP (Direct first 50 runners to VIP section/setup and manage VIP section)
- Post Race Shirts (Set up, handout shirts, cleanup)
- Clean Up
Interested in helping?
Email email@example.com and tell us you want to help with The Sports Fanatic 5K! You’ll even get an awesome t-shirt!